Sunday, August 11, 2013

New Classes Announced!

Work never seems to end!!!   My daughter is up visiting from Arizona this week before she goes back to college and she totally nailed it when she said, "Mom, you are the busiest person I know who doesn't have a job."  Silly girl, doesn't she know by now that her mother is never without a million things going on?

The latest goings on in my life is planning out the next 4 months of classes and the next 2014 Girls on the Go Retreat in Bloomfield, NM!

I have been busy getting things planned and put up all over cyber space and I am POOPED!   However, I am happy to report that I am all up to date for the most part.  I just realized I still need to update the app, but that can wait until tomorrow!  =)

If you are interested in attending a class or if you would like to enjoy some decent summer weather in Bloomfield, NM, check out our classes and the Girls on the Go Retreat!   More details on the Retreat will be coming soon!!!

Card Classes!

Cards for the Birthday Card Class in September

No comments:

Post a Comment