Monday, April 30, 2012

Lots Coming Up!

I have one more class to host at my house in Gilbert before I head out to New Mexico at the end of May, but that doesn't mean those are the only cards that I have to make!  I am quite anal about all of my organization behind making my cards, my dear cousin Courtney can totally attest to the madness of all of my forms, Excel spreadsheets and other insanity.  So when I was putting together my work orders for cards to make in the next 30 days I was quite shocked at what I did to myself!!!  

I have Jordyn's graduation announcements to make next week.
Father's Day and Men Birthday cards to create for the last class in May.
All of the goodies for my Ladies Appreciation Shindig, which are so stinking cute I might add!
All of the insides for the cards for the Virtual Card Class that starts in June.
The alternate versions of the cards for the Virtual Card Class.
30 card birthday order that I need to complete.

Did I mention I am supposed to be packing during this time?  Not really sure what I was thinking, but I am so glad I have the next 5 days off of work because I am going to need it!

Happy days!!!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment