Monday, July 2, 2012

Help! I Need a Name

One of the things I do to keep track of all of my cards is name them.  Most of the time I name them after my friends and family and my cousins are always popping out babies like there is no tomorrow so I typically have a plethora of names to use.  However, I think I am running out!  I even bought a baby name book and I am STILL having issues with finding just the right name for a couple of my cards.  So if you have any wonderful ideas, PLEASE leave them in the comments!

One of which is this one.

Help!  I need a name.

I haven't really had a chance to play with too many of the new stamps and certainly not the new In-Colors, but I am definitely in love with Raspberry Ripple!

Stamps:  World of Treasures, Summer Silhouette
Inks:  Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green
Misc: Gumball Green Ribbon, Apothecary Art Framelit, Lace Embossing Folder

My card was actually inspired by someone else's card, but I can't for the life of me figure out where I found it at!

Inspiration Card

So if you know whose super cute card this is, please let me know!

But if you could totally help me come up with a name for my new card, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Happy Stamping,
Suzanne

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! Found you thru SC, love your samples here on your blog...your card calls the name "Cecilia". Is just so serene and has a claming effect. Il just need to see what that means. For me is a Cecilia! Beautiful! TFS
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! One of the ladies in my stamp classes is named Cecilia and I have promised to name a card after her! LOL

    ReplyDelete