Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Vintage Charm

I am LOVING Raspberry Ripple!  Under normal circumstances I would have used Cherry Cobbler for this card, but after making one of my other cards, I had to try out the Raspberry Ripple and I can honestly say I am not disappointed!

Inspiration Piece
I absolutely LOVED this card.  Although it was something that I loved all of the different nuances, it just wasn't going to work for me with all of the different layers and brad.  So I tweaked it a bit and got to use the Raspberry Ripple in the process!

My Version

I also got to use the Lovely Little Labels stamp set with coordinating punches and I FELL IN LOVE!   Talk about fun to use.

Inside

As much as I love the outside of the card, I think the inside is my favorite!  I just love the quote and it goes perfect with the vintage charm of this card!

If you would like to order "Vintage Charm", she is $4.50, includes shipping and a coordinating envelope.
Order "Vintage Charm".

No comments:

Post a Comment