Sunday, October 7, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

It has been an absolutely crazy few weeks and like most everyone else, it promises to get even more chaotic!  I have over 600 cards to make by December 1st, 3 card classes left in the year, 3 more Virtual Card Classes, my parents are moving this coming week, my son is coming to visit next week for 5 whole days!!!  I think it is safe to say no cards will be made next week with Garrett in town.  However a trip to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory in Durango is DEFINITELY in order!

In the meantime, I have been busy whipping up cards and putting together card matrix to keep track of all the orders.  Which reminds me!  I need to put together some Christmas cards to put in the antique shop!  Ahhhhhh!   Better add that one to the list!


Here is one of the cutesy birthday cards I made last week.  It was nice to pull out the buttons and use those up!  I have really enjoyed the Reason to Smile stamp set and Melon Mambo with the Pumpkin Pie just makes such a cheery card!

Wait til you see the other cards I have made using the same stamp set!

Happy Stamping!
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment