Friday, October 19, 2012

Christmas Card Class

Today is the last day that Garrett will be here before he goes back to Arizona and we have had a nice week!  I figured I would give him a break from his mom and let him zone out in front of the TV and I would get some work done.  One of which is posting my Christmas cards for our Christmas Card Class coming up!

I had a hard time getting the cards just right and totally lost my mojo last week and had to smack myself around to clear the cobwebs out of my head, but I finally have it!

Tracie Inspired 



Vicki Card
Tracie and Vicki are two of the ladies that attend my card classes and these cards were just too perfect and fitted their personalities like a glove!  Or a shoe in Vicki's case!

The classes have been a huge hit and I am now up to three different dates!!!!

If you would like to join us we have:

Saturday, November 10th - Chandler, AZ
Saturday, November 17th - Aztec, NM
Saturday, December 1st - Chandler, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment