Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Getting it Ready



Here is my hubby!  Isn't he just a sexy beast!?!   =)  We have the guy coming in and hopefully getting all the dry wall and ceilings done this week so Stephan had to bust his fanny and get the walls and ceiling all insulated.  Not a fun job, that's for sure!  But at least we won't have to worry about paneling ourselves!  Once we have the drywall up, we just need to paint the ceiling and walls and then we can have the carpet laid!

Our goal is to have it all done by the time we move in May.  I need to some place to put all my goodies!  I had over 50 boxes just in card supplies when I moved a few months ago and my stash just keeps growing.

Now I just need to find a color for the walls and ceiling.  My mom and I have been talking about keeping it neutral so we can change up the studio when I change my mind on color schemes throughout the year.  Plus a nice bright neutral will probably help with the lighting.  Now to find my inspiration for the inside AND then the outdoor courtyard area!   Woo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment