Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dino Love

There was a time when my daughter and her girlfriends would control the TV with watching Land Before Time repeatedly!!!  It wasn't as bad as Wee Sing Train, but it definitely was one of those moments in time that I don't really want to repeat.  HOWEVER, when I came across this stamp set I couldn't help but think back to those girls watching their favorite dino's on the TV and fighting over who was going to be Ducky and Cera.  I may not have the original crew, but these guys are a close second!  (Yes, I know my originality in the names need a little work!)

Meet 

 Larry

 Pete

 Rex

Sara


These guys were part of one of our card parties and sold out very quickly AND the original set was sent off for a fundraiser auction for "Crafting for a Cure".  Can't wait to hear how these little cuties did!

Stamps:  Dinoroar SU
Inks: Pacific Point, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo
Paper: Pacific Point, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, White, Brights DSP

Happy Stamping!
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment