Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Card a Month Club

Before email, before internet, before the large amount of craft supplies I now possess, I used to write letters to friends and my nephews.  I had a cute little Queen Anne style desk complete with fountain pens, ink wells and a wax seal.  I LOVED to write letters and did it religiously!

Then came email.  Need I say more?

Now we have Facebook, Twitter, text messaging and who knows what else I am missing.  Although I do know we are missing one thing.  Correspondence.  A hand written note to say, "hello".

The sad part is I am one of the worst offenders!  I USED to send out letters.  I USED to send cards.  I USED to call.  Now?  Not so much!

I make cards for OTHER people.  I still say "hi" to my nephews on FB and truth be told, I haven't talked to my Grandma Sheire in probably a year or so!  HORRIBLE!

So, maybe it is time a reminder be sent.  A reminder that sending a note, making that call, stopping by to visit is IMPORTANT!

Granted we are all super busy; work, kids, hobbies, LIFE.  So what if the reminder was SENT to you?  A wonderful reminder sent directly to your mailbox each and every month!

A lovely handmade card all ready for you to sign and mail off to your friend who is battling cancer, your grandma who you don't see nearly enough, a daughter who went off to college, or your girlfriend who is going through a killer divorce.

Doesn't get much easier than that!

For $5.00 a month, you can be sending out the warm fuzzies to those you love and care about!

Just select the type of Card Subscription fits your needs and you will be on your way!

Subscription Type



For more information regarding our Card a Month Club, please visit our website and remember, you can unsubscribe any time you want!

Sometimes a day is made by just a simple "hello"!

Warmest wishes,
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment