Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Facebook Store Now Open for Business!



I have a new cute Facebook Store all ready to go!  Talk about simple, fun and easy!  I don't have all of my cards up there yet, but I am getting there!

Loads and loads of new things going on around Gooseberry Cottage and I am not sure I have time in the day to get it all done, but I am working on it!

Our first newsletter is all sent out, we have our Facebook store figured out and up and running, new products are in the mix, the Retreat is set, our Podcasts are being written and we have new announcements coming in May for MORE changes!

Of course, with change and new roll outs also comes new strategies, saying good bye to others, and making room for the new!  Of course, the decisions are heart breaking, foot stomping and often times hair yanking with squeals of frustration ensues.  Yaaaaaaa, I am not the most calm of people!

But hey, I have a Facebook Store now!!!   =)

Happy Stamping!
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment