Saturday, April 6, 2013

Suzy's Sassy Stampers

YEAH!!!!  I am in Arizona this week and enjoying the family, sunshine and Outback!  Ok, yes, I did splurge and order almost everything on the menu at Taco Bell too.  Truth be told, if my mom hadn't blocked me this morning I would be at Chik-fil-a this morning too!  Have I mentioned I don't even have a McDonald's in the town I live in now?  Thus the reason for the insane splurging!

ANYWAY!  One of the reasons for coming back to Arizona is my very first Suzy's Sassy Stampers meetings with my gals.  I am so excited and I totally scoured the internet looking for some nifty techniques to show the ladies and how could I NOT share Karen Barber's White Wash Technique?
I don't have the Secret Garden stamp set, but I do love Fabulous Florets so I used this stamp set instead.

I absolutely LOVED playing with the technique and had a ball used stamping random stamp sets and getting my "white wash" on.  The Lobster from By the Tide looks great white washed with Cajun Craze!

The one thing I did noticed is you really have to have a lot of the "white wash" on the crumb cake paper to get the nice blending effect.

As for the rest of the weekend, I am spending it with a TON of the cutest little girls EVER and my family.  =)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment