Wednesday, June 6, 2012

All My Paper


It may not be ALL of my paper, but these are my basics.  The solid sheets that I use every day.  I have them all sorted by the color family which will come in handy when I get to my nifty ink and goody organizational system.

As much as I like the Designer Paper, it isn't something I used on a normal basis so it has its own home under my tables.   The boxes on top of the paper racks are for my scraps.  I have each color family in its own gallon size Ziploc baggie so I can easily go through and see if I can use it for a project.  Besides the fact the colors look great with the decor!

As for my little visitors, you can't have a cottage without Santa Mouse and even a bunny needs a home, a home of his own.  And Garrett very diligently hand sewed me a pink bunny to go with my other little dudes.  I just love it!

I still need to get some sheers for the window and that should be happening this weekend when I go back to Gilbert.  Can't wait!!

Happy Stamping!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment