Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Work Station

Work Station
One little draw back of my new little cottage is the lack of a big work space.  My last two studios had some killer space and I utilized it to its full potential.  But I am trying to make do and I am sure I will get to used to my cozy little spot.  I still have everything at my fingertips which is the most important part aside from a place to have a yummy snack!

Yumminess!

Mmmmm, chocolate covered raisins!  Thank you, Laurla for supplying me with the good stuff!   The little container next to my dish of chocolate heaven is my trash cup.  I used to have a bigger trash can, but it was too big for my desk and not as cute!  At least I have a chance at containing the Dimensional backings! 

Happy Stamping!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment