Tuesday, June 5, 2012

We Have Arrived!

Entry Way

Well Garrett and I made it to New Mexico and Gooseberry Cottage is just about finished!!!  My mom and Jordyn helped me get the place looking all snazzy and getting things organized!  Which I can not tell you just how wonderful that makes me feel!  I love having all of my goodies organized and easily accessible!

Work Area
I will be taking you on tour of my little cottage over the next few days.  Some things are still a work in progress and I am hoping to have them finished over the next few days.  You can see the tall cardboard boxes off to the left and those are actually doors for my nifty new organizational system for all of my inks, ribbons, brads, and accessories.  Wait til you see what I have done with those!   It is my favorite part!

I am just hoping that with all of the new goodies I have coming from Stampin' Up! tomorrow I still have room for everything!  I may need to talk to the hubby about getting me a room addition!  =)

Until tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment