Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Stamps, Stamps and More Stamps!

Back in March we talked about how I organize all of my stamps with my little dot and journal system.  Well, here is the finished project!


Each wood mounted stamp case size has its own color and mostly its own shelf.  I had to combine a couple of the sizes due to space, but the majority of them have their own shelf.  You can check out the method of my madness on my earlier blog posts!  Part One - Part Two.


All of my clear stamps are in the Benno shelves from Ikea, the other shelving unit is the Billy from Ikea.  LOVE THEM!  My clear stamps are all alphabetized with some space in-between to add more sets from the new Stampin' Up! catalog that came out!  Oh ya, baby!

I cannot tell you how happy this little system makes me!  And it seriously takes up a 4 foot wall that we thought was going to be a dead space!   Woo hoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment