Thursday, June 7, 2012

Jordyn's Thank You Cards


Confession?  I am TERRIBLE at sending out cards to people!  You would think I would be amazing at it, but alas I suck!  I am always busy making cards for classes or for other people that I just don't have the time to do it for myself.   However, with my move to New Mexico and not having to work full time I am hoping to get better.  Totally crossing fingers!

Until that point, I am trying to instill in my children the importance of sending out cards ESPECIALLY thank you cards.  These are the ones I did up for Jordyn to send out for her graduation Thank You cards and I think they came out just adorable!  AND they even have the same colors as my cottage!  =)

Stamps:  Summer Solstice, Perfectly Penned
Inks: Perfect Plum, Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise
Paper:  Whisper White

No comments:

Post a Comment