Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cutting Station


Next to my paper I put my cutting station.  Seems to make sense!  Grab some paper, cut away and start working on a card!  I have my big monster cutter, courtesy of the wonderful suggestion from Penny at Penguin Stamper.  Gotta love the QCM monster cutter for big projects and classes, but I do love my Carl.  Carl and I have had a very long standing relationship and I love him dearly!  He is my go to guy for all of my everyday cutting needs.  He cuts, he scores and if I could get him to take out the trash it would be a match made in heaven!

My little blue bucket is an incognito trash can for all of the little scraps that I don't keep and the little drawers to the left is where I keep my blades, cutters, small tools AND my cheater papers!   I cut a bunch of white and ivory 1st and 2nd layers since I use them the most.  This way I don't have to waste precious stamping time cutting paper all of the time!  I love it!

The turquoise box on top of my drawers is empty!  Shhhhhhhh, it is only there to bring the turquoise across the room, but the plum one beneath it is being put to work!  Occasionally I will cut and score a card only to veto it.  Instead of tucking it away in my scrap boxes with all of the other miscellaneous parts, I put them in their own home next to my cutters.  This way I can open the box, take a quick gander and pull out the color that I need!  Love the time saving!!!

Tomorrow I will show you my snack area!!  You can't have a cottage without a few snackies!

Happy Stamping!
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment