Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bathtub Dreams



I am so in love with this card, it isn't even funny!  I had thoughts and dreams all night while I worried about Daylight Saving Time...yes, I am a nerd!  Being from Arizona, we didn't have to worry about such things as changing the clocks, reworking the ol' body clock and worrying about the pooches potty times.  Now that I have had to do this twice, I am definitely of the frame of mind that I do NOT like it!

HOWEVER, I did get to dream up this wonderful card in the wee hours of the morning.

I am a push-over when it comes to baths and I am beyond grateful for my Avon lady, Gaby, keeping me in full bubble bath stock!  I don't know what I would do without my Vanilla bubble bath!

PLUS, my sweetie surprised me with a new toy when I got back from Gilbert!  (I think he was making sure I actually CAME back!)   Can you guess what the surprise was???  A CRICUT!

So here is some shocking news...I had NO CLUE what a Cricut did.  None.  I thought it was a glorified Big Shot and I do suppose in some ways it is, but this is KILLER!

I figured what better way than to test the Cricut out on my new card today.  So here she is, the very first Cricut/Card project I have ever done.

Not that it went all that smoothly, but it did finally turn out thanks to my son who figured out what I needed to do before I destroyed all of my good paper!

Stampin' Up! Champagne Glimmer Paper definitely MADE this card and I absolutely love the Parisian feel with their embossing folder.

I think I have also been inspired to make a few more in a series with this card.  I think they would be STUNNING framed and used in a collection!  Hmmmm, I see a trip to Hobby Lobby in my future!

Happy Stamping!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment