Thursday, March 21, 2013

Great Guy Cards

I saw this great card at the Mesa Stamp Show and I HAD to have it!  My husband is kooky crazy about tanks and all things WWI and WWII and it was PERFECT!

I have such a hard time with guy cards and this layout and the stamp itself was simple, easy and got a great smile from my man!


I used Always Artichoke, Basic Black and Whisper White paper from Stampin' Up! along with their Dazzling Details in Cherry Cobbler to make the hearts.

The tank stamp I got from Denami Designs and I inked him up with Always Artichoke and stamped away using my Grid Paper as an alignment piece.  This card was waiting for the sentiment to be delivered.  I TOTALLY forgot to take a picture of the finished card so I will have to get him to bring the card back from work so I can snap another pic.  Oops!

Needless to say, he loved it!!!

Brownie points for Suzy!!!!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment