Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I will whole heatedly admit that beer dyed green just seems wrong to me, but I will say that I shall be listening to Irish music in Gooseberry Cottage today and having a grand ol' time!  =)   Love me some Keltic Cowboys!

Over this past week, I have had a wonderful time with my son being here and he has been a HUGE help in putting together a new dog area for Hedy so she doesn't destroy my soon to be flowers.  PLUS her new area opens up to 3 acres where she can run to her little heart's content!  Woo hoo!!!!

So while the boys were building fences, shoveling rock and fighting with latches I was having fun making cards and my latest toy!


I love my new clipboard AND it goes great with St. Patty's Day!   You'll have to excuse the picture.  It was taken on my work space right after I got the finishing glitter paper taped down!

Essentially, I will be using this for all of my open card orders so I don't lose, misplace or forget about them.  They will be right at my finger tips instead of hiding in my binder.  I will just keep the binder for past orders so I can refer to them if need be, but at least my new ones will be within arms reach.

I have been using it for the last 5 days and I must say I LOVE IT!  The only thing I need to really figure out is where to put it.  I have been doing some rearranging and I need to find the perfect location for my new pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment