Friday, March 29, 2013

Steps of Paris


Our World of Cards Retreat is coming up in June and I have all of the cards finished except Paris.  So for the last two days I have been trying to put together a snappy new card that has elegance, pizzazz and lots of bling!  I have been wanting to do a step card for a long time, but really just couldn't find a "vision".  Until Paris!





I love the different layers of the card and all the fun stuff I got to add to it.


There is also a little space to put a sweet little sentiment!

This would be a great project to do AFTER a trip as well!  Can you imagine little train stubs, maybe a sugar packet or other small mementos to remind you of your trip?

Hoping the ladies enjoy putting this one together at the Retreat!!

The best part?  It fits into an envelope!!!  YEAH!!!

Happy Easter!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment