Monday, March 11, 2013

Single Stamp Storage

I am pretty sure I have the hubby talked into making me one of those super cool single stamp displays this summer.  However, I just don't have the room to wait so I improvised!

Single Stamps - Buckets and Baskets

Gotta love IKEA!

I picked up the rods and metal buckets before I moved to New Mexico because I figured I could use them for some of my supplies and they would look cute under the window.  I was limited to what I could put underneath of it because of bookcases and tables and this just worked out PERFECTLY!

Originally they were designed to hold all of the Sticks and Stubbies from Stamps by Judith for our Virtual Card Class, but the class is coming to a close and I have some fun things I could be using these bad boys for!

Although the buckets are great for the stick style stamps, I needed a home for my other stamps as well.  While Mom and I were perusing through Ikea last week, we came across the hanging baskets designed to be used with the rods.  I am SO HAPPY mom talked me into buying a couple of them.  They are WONDERFUL!  I may just have to get a few more rods and some more baskets to help with some of my overflow from the stamp show!

I love seeing all of my stamps!  I am definitely a visual person and this will definitely help in the use of some of my forgotten stamps as well as help me to NOT buy the same stamp twice!   Eeek!!!

I should probably talk to the hubby and see what he thinks.  =)   More rods and baskets?  Or a wonderful wood project?!

Enjoy your week!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment