Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Carder Heaven!

For the last 5 days I have been down in Arizona visiting my family, spending lots of money and have learned a TON of fascinating new techniques for making some killer cards!  My brain is going on over load and I am DYING to get back to Gooseberry Cottage so I can create a way!

PLUS, my wonderful hubby has a special surprise waiting for me when I get home!  I CANNOT wait!!

I think I have spent the last 5 days in total awe and amazement with a million light bulbs that have been blinking like a crazed Christmas Show Spectacular!  Makes the Disney Light Parade look like a fluorescent bulb on the fritz!  My phrase of the week, "How did I NOT KNOW THIS?!"

I have added 15 Pinterest boards to follow, book marked 4 different companies and have spent many a sleepless hours online watching You Tube videos of super cool products and killer techniques!

One of my new found favorites are the Sakura Glaze Gel Pens. OMG!!!!!   Again, how did I NOT KNOW THIS?!

Wait until I show off my new found goodies!!!  I am in HEAVEN!!!

Thankfully, I did a quick organization tune up on an old client and I have some extra spending money to support my new habit!!!  He he he he

I promise lots of pics and new cards when I get back to the cottage.  Until then, I am going to continue piling on the bags of new goodies in my bedroom.  =)

Have a great rest of your week!

Shopping Suzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment