Sunday, March 10, 2013

Favorites from the Mesa Stamp Show

As promised, some of my favorites from the Mesa Stamp Show!

Loved the chandelier so I bought the big ol' huge one!


May use this for a Paris card for our Retreat

Love the tone on tone and texture

My daughter LOVES Egypt!  I may have to get this one.

So inspiring!  I am going to have try this!

Love the glitter!

My NEW FAV technique!


In love!!!
Needless to say, I had a BALL!  Bought way more than I probably should have then I went online and bought even more!  I can't help it, they had coupons!  Now I have to find a place for all the goodies I bought!  The room extension is looking more and more probable!

More goodies and finds later this week!  (I still have a few more packages to be delivered too!!!)

Happy Stamping!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment